Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I haven't written in so long but not for lack of desire but lack of time...life seems to squeeze together one demand after another until there are no minutes left in a day.

I recognized when starting this blog that it would be a challenge to find the time and that other things may take priority over sitting down and writing. However, I wanted to take a stab at it and hoped that things may miraculously work out...I considered it an experiment. Sadly...more things have been added to my plate lately and I realize that I wont be able to continue blogging.

Although it was short-lived and prematurely ended I did thoroughly enjoy blogging and am hopeful that in the future when life evens out I can resume writing. I do appreciate the comments and support I received from all of you.

Take care,
Lisa

No comments: